Skip to Main Content

The University of Tennessee

Tennessee Blogs

Frequently Used Tools:




November 9, 2008

Barca, Barca, Barca!!!!


So, I just went to the Barca Futbol (soccer) game, and pretty sure...it was AMAZING! The stadium here is the largest one in Spain and being back in the stadium, I felt back at home in Neyland! The fans were amazing, the soccer team was great, the atmosphere was pretty much SUPERB! My seats were almost at the top, but I had a great view behind the goal, and really it was all about the experience. Today I went to Gaudi's Parc Guell, and it was so beautiful. All of his peices are gorgeous and they can be seen throughout the streets of Barcelona. I'm off for Paris this weekend and Rome the next, so more exciting news will be following!

• • •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« Home