Skip to Main Content

The University of Tennessee

Tennessee Blogs

Frequently Used Tools:




October 5, 2008

Espana




Well, I'm finally here in Barcelona, Spain! I can't tell you how amazing it is to be here! It's only been 3 weeks and I think i've just fallen in love. The culture, the people, the atmosphere...I love it. For anyone who is remotely thinking about studyign abroad-do it. If money is an issue, the loan is well worth it, money will come later (hopefully) but this is an experience that only comes once. I mean, everyone that I baby-sit for has always said they wish they had done it, and anyone who has ever done it, has loved it...so I figured, why not? I didn't want to fall into the cateory of wishing I would've done something in college, because for the past 3 years, I really believe that I've done everything that I've wanted to do, no regrets, no hold backs, and this just got added to that list.

• • •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« Home